We have worked with Ian Bean to turn a doc of special education iPad apps into some useful linked blog posts for our kids.
Many are free and they have all been selected with care by Ian Bean who is a special education expert.
Hope you find them useful, please repost and share them with your groups and schools if you can.
We have a new post about the exciting possibilities of the low cost Amazon Kindle Fire as an alternative to iPads. Click for more info about sensory apps for the Kindle Fire here.
One Response to “Useful Special Education Apps”
Leave a Reply
- International Dravet Syndrome Awareness Day 2015
- Six Neck and Head Support Options for your Child
- Gripping Aids for Children
- Sensory Stories for Children and Teens – The Book!
- What to Pack for your Child’s Hospital Stay
- How to make your own Sensory Wall
- Homemade Mirror Cube Sensory Toy
- Join Trabasack and Active Hands at Kidz in the Middle
- Sensory Play at Naidex National 2014
- Festive Christmas Apps for Kids