sensory play tray videos
We are registered suppliers with the Disabled Living Foundation a national charity that provide impartial advice and information about daily living aids.
They also have a very useful forum on the Living Made Easy site where people can pose questions and thier experts will try to help people find solutions to the difficulty by suggesting a range of equipment.
A while ago I answered a question on the Disability Living Foundation (dlf) forum website. Stuart, a dad, was looking for a suitable wheelchair tray for his daughter’s buggy.
He posted ”
I have been trying with no luck so far to find a wheelchair tray that can clip on to my daughters chair for playing on.
Her chair is a Hoggi Bingo but I am hoping for something that is generic so we can move it from chair to chair. I dont think Hoggi do one anyway.
Can anyone give me an ideas?”
I replied asking him to take a look at our website. Trabasack has a selection of straps and ways of attaching so that it can be used on different chairs and buggies. This obviously saves people space and money.
Stuart said that he intended to buy a Trabasack for his daughter’s birthday. I was delighted to find this video appear on You Tube a few days later.
Lily is using Trabasack as a sensory play tray. The Trabasack she has is a Curve Connect which has a soft velcro receptive surface, so if Stuart wanted he stick the drums to the surface with velcro tape.
However she is obviously having a lot of fun anyway!
- International Dravet Syndrome Awareness Day 2015
- Six Neck and Head Support Options for your Child
- Gripping Aids for Children
- Sensory Stories for Children and Teens – The Book!
- What to Pack for your Child’s Hospital Stay
- How to make your own Sensory Wall
- Homemade Mirror Cube Sensory Toy
- Join Trabasack and Active Hands at Kidz in the Middle
- Sensory Play at Naidex National 2014
- Festive Christmas Apps for Kids