Archive for December 2010
The 2011 About.com Readers’ Choice Awards will showcase the best products, features and services in dozens of categories.
Readers’ Choice grew out of a successful awards program on the About.com Computing channel, and it’s being expanded this year to include a section for Special Needs Children.
About.com Parenting Special Needs is one of the participants this year. Nominations will be accepted starting Jan. 13, 2011.
Voting will take place from Feb. 11 through March 8, with winners announced March 15. There’s no prize — just the bragging rights that come with getting recognized by the readers of one of a leading website owned by The New York Times Co.
Here are our nominations
Other posts that may interest you:
- International Dravet Syndrome Awareness Day 2015
- Six Neck and Head Support Options for your Child
- Gripping Aids for Children
- Sensory Stories for Children and Teens – The Book!
- What to Pack for your Child’s Hospital Stay
- How to make your own Sensory Wall
- Homemade Mirror Cube Sensory Toy
- Join Trabasack and Active Hands at Kidz in the Middle
- Sensory Play at Naidex National 2014
- Festive Christmas Apps for Kids
Buy Trabasack on Amazon: